So it is writen, so it shall come...
Okay, here's the latest game updates I have read in the Playstation Magazine. (I got lucky and found one open at Wal Mart.)
Kingdom Hearts 2: It is suppose to come out this September from what I read. (No, this wasn't in the PSM, but I just wanted to let you know.)
SoulCalibur 3: This is the next game in the SoulCalibur series, and it sports a good bit of new features and three new characters. There will be (of course) new arenas and new game modes. I've been told it will probably come out next year.
The Chronicles of Narnia-The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: *shudders. There's going to be a game for that?!
The Nightmare Before Christmas: This game is a sequel and not a rehashing of the movie. There are a few strange concepts here (such as Jack singing and Dancing in battle), but I guess this will be great for any Jack Skellington fans. Jack sports a green, whip-like weapon. Not sure when it comes out though...
Well, that's all. I have to go. If you like Sephiroth's "One Winged Angel" go download it from Kingdom Hearts 2.net (Remember to make use of the hyperlink I have for the site.)
Kingdom Hearts 2: It is suppose to come out this September from what I read. (No, this wasn't in the PSM, but I just wanted to let you know.)
SoulCalibur 3: This is the next game in the SoulCalibur series, and it sports a good bit of new features and three new characters. There will be (of course) new arenas and new game modes. I've been told it will probably come out next year.
The Chronicles of Narnia-The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: *shudders. There's going to be a game for that?!
The Nightmare Before Christmas: This game is a sequel and not a rehashing of the movie. There are a few strange concepts here (such as Jack singing and Dancing in battle), but I guess this will be great for any Jack Skellington fans. Jack sports a green, whip-like weapon. Not sure when it comes out though...
Well, that's all. I have to go. If you like Sephiroth's "One Winged Angel" go download it from Kingdom Hearts 2.net (Remember to make use of the hyperlink I have for the site.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home